OUTSTANDING ORGANIC NET REVENUE GROWTH OF 20.2% IN THE SECOND QUARTER
- Second-quarter net revenues of Euro 519.3 million, up 20.2% on an organic1 basis (+15.2% reported) compared with Euro 450.8 million in the second quarter of 2016
- Excellent organic performance across all three business lines: Multi-brand In-Season net revenues up 19.5%; Multi-brand Off-Season net revenues up 21.5%, Gross Merchandise Value of Online Flagship Stores (GMV2 ) up 22.6%
- Solid growth in all key markets: North America and Asia Pacific the fastest growing regions
- First-half net revenues of Euro 1.0 billion, up 19.5% on an organic basis (+15.3% reported) compared with Euro 897.0 million in the first half of 2016
- First-half adjusted EBITDA3 of Euro 98.0 million, +28.1% compared with Euro 76.5 million in the first half of 2016.
- EBITDA of Euro 91.4 million, +29.5% compared with Euro 70.6 million in the first half of 2016
- First-half adjusted net income4 of Euro 38.0 million compared with Euro 37.0 million in the first half of 2016 (after Euro 15.6 million of non-cash amortisation related to the Purchase Price Allocation (“PPA”)5 net of its related tax effect and Euro 6.6 million of non-cash costs relating to incentive plans net of their related tax effects, net income at Euro 20.6 million in the first half of 2017 compared with Euro 18.8 million in the same period of previous year)
- Positive net financial position of Euro 84.7 million compared with Euro 104.7 million at 31 December 2016
- Key Performance Indicators:
- 394.1 million visits, compared with 342.7 million in the first half of 2016
- 4.5 million orders, compared with 3.9 million in the first half of 2016
- Euro 345 AOV (Average Order Value), compared with Euro 335 in the first half of 2016
- 3.0 million active customers, compared with 2.6 million in the first half of 2016
- Successful launch of the first Online Flagship Store on the new front-end platform
- Signed new multi-year global agreement for the new Ferrari Online Flagship Store
- Mobile sales now exceed desktop, accounting for more than 50% of net sales6
Milan, 2 August 2017 – The Board of Directors of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP S.p.A. (MTA: YNAP), the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer, has today examined and approved the half-year financial statements for the six months ended 30 June 2017, compared with the financials related to the same period of the previous year.
1 Organic net revenue growth is calculated at constant exchange rates and at a comparable perimeter by including net revenues of all online stores active at the end of each period, which were also active at the beginning of the same period of the previous year. Reported growth is calculated at current exchange rates and at actual perimeter.
2 Retail value of sales of all the Online Flagship Stores, including the JV online store sales, to final customers, net of returns and customer discounts. Set-up, design and maintenance fees for the Online Flagship Stores, accounted for within “Rest of the World and Not country related”, are excluded.
3 Does not include the non-cash costs relating to existing share-based incentive plans.
4 Excludes both the non-cash costs relating to existing share-based incentive plans, net of their related tax effects, and the non-cash amortisation related to the Purchase Price Allocation arising from the merger of YOOX GROUP and NET-A-PORTER GROUP, net of its related tax effect.
5 The Purchase Price Allocation process relates to the allocation of the identifiable part of the goodwill arising from the merger of YOOX GROUP and NET-A-PORTER GROUP to intangibles assets.
6 Source: year-to-date net sales as of 31 July 2017