2017 Full Year results
STRONG INCREASE IN REVENUES DRIVES EBITDA GROWTH IN 2017
- Full-year net revenues of Euro 2.1 billion, up 16.9% on an organic1 basis (+11.8% reported) compared with Euro 1.9 billion in 2016
- Positive organic growth across all three business lines: Multi-brand In-Season net revenues up 18.3%; Multibrand Off-Season net revenues up 14.9%, Gross Merchandise Value of Online Flagship Stores (GMV2) up 20.8%
- Balanced organic growth in all key regions
- Full-year adjusted EBITDA3 of Euro 169.2 million, compared with Euro 155.7 million in 2016. EBITDA at Euro 156.5 million, compared with Euro 143.4 million in 2016
- Full-year adjusted net income4 of Euro 51.2 million, compared with Euro 69.3 million in 2016. After Euro 24.5 million of non-cash amortisation related to the Purchase Price Allocation (“PPA”)5, and 9.9 million of non-cash costs relating to incentive plans, both net of their related tax effects, net income was Euro 17.3 million in 2017.
- This compares with net income of 33.9 million in 2016, and is mainly the result of a significant increase in net financial expenses due to realized and unrealized exchange rate losses
- Positive net financial position at Euro 83.7 million compared with Euro 104.7 million at 31 December 2016
- Key Performance Indicators:
- 842.2 million visits, compared with 715.5 million in 2016
- 9.5 million orders, compared with 8.4 million in 2016
- Euro 328 AOV (Average Order Value), compared with Euro 334 in 2016, reflecting unfavourable exchange rate movements
- 3.1 million active customers, compared with 2.9 million in 2016
Milan, 6 March 2018 – The Board of Directors of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP S.p.A. (MTA: YNAP), the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer, has today examined and approved the 2017 separate financial statements, which will be submitted for approval at the Shareholders’ Meeting, as well as the consolidated financial statements of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP S.p.A. for the financial year ended 31 December 2017, compared with the previous year.