RECORD NET REVENUES EXCEEDED 2 BILLION EUROS IN 2017, DRIVEN BY 17% ORGANIC GROWTH OVER THE YEAR
- Full-year net revenues of Euro 2.1 billion, up 16.9% on an organic1 basis (+11.8% reported) compared with Euro 1.9 billion in 2016
- Positive growth across all three business lines: Multi-brand In-Season net revenues up 18.3%; Multi-brand Off-Season net revenues up 14.9%, Gross Merchandise Value of Online Flagship Stores (GMV2) up 20.8%
- Solid growth in all key regions
- Key Performance Indicators:
- 842.2 million visits, compared with 715.5 million in 2016
- 9.5 million orders, compared with 8.4 million in 2016
- Euro 328 AOV (Average Order Value), compared with Euro 334 in 2016, reflecting unfavourable exchange rate movements
- 3.1 million active customers, compared with 2.9 million in 2016
- Fourth-quarter net revenues of Euro 575.1 million, up 13.2% on an organic basis (+6.9% reported) compared with Euro 538.2 million in the fourth quarter of 2016, impacted by a one-off effect due to a temporary lower product availability on THE OUTNET upon its migration
Milan, 15 January 2018 – The Board of Directors of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP S.p.A. (MTA: YNAP), the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer, has today examined the preliminary3 consolidated net revenues and the key performance indicators of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP for the financial year ended 31 December 2017, compared to the previous year.
Note that the full annual results will be approved by the Board of Directors on 6 March 2018.