Board of Directors presents list of candidates for the renewal of the Board
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP S.p.A. (MTA: YNAP), the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer, has published the list of candidates, as per slate submitted by the Company’s outgoing Board of Directors, for the renewal of the Board to be appointed by the Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting, at single call, on the 20 April 2018:
- Federico Marchetti, who, if appointed by the Shareholders’ Meeting, will be proposed as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Company;
- Stefano Valerio, who, if appointed by the Shareholders’ Meeting, will be proposed as Vice President of the Company;
- Robert Kunze-Concewitz (Independent);
- Eva Chen (Independent);
- Laura Zoni (Independent);
- Catherine, Marie, Yvonne Gérardin (Independent);
- Richard Lepeu;
- Cedric Bossert;
- Raffaello Napoleone.
Shareholders may inspect the above-mentioned slate of candidates and attached documentation required by the applicable laws and regulations at the Company’s registered office, in Milan, Via Morimondo n. 17, within the authorised storage mechanism “eMarket STORAGE” available on the website www.emarketstorage.it and on the Company’s website www.ynap.com (Governance / Shareholders’ Meeting).
Documents containing the proposals made by the Board of Directors are also available to Shareholders on the Company’s website www.ynap.com (Governance / Shareholders’ Meeting).