AN INDUSTRY SHAPING MERGER, UNDERPINNED BY A COMPELLING STRATEGIC RATIONALE
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the result of an industry-defining merger. The new group brings together YOOX GROUP and THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP, the online luxury fashion retail sector’s leading companies, in a fast-growing and resilient market.
By combining complementary competences, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP will take advantage of enhanced growth potential, with an unrivalled client base of more than 2 million high-spending customers and 24 million monthly unique visitors worldwide.
Main synergies and strategic rationale define the industry-changing merger:
- 2 leaders in a fast-growing, resilient and defendable market
- Full coverage of all luxury customer segments across the entire product lifecycle
- Wider addressable audience in the most attractive market segments
- Broader global reach leveraging complementary geographical footprint
- Highly complementary competences
- Increased scale driving operating leverage and efficiencies
- Expanded platform for stronger partnerships with Brands
- Most attractive Employer worldwide for online luxury fashion
- Enhanced growth profile
- More diversified business portfolio
- ~€60m annual run rate synergies expected in the third full year