YOOX, established in 2000, is the world’s leading online lifestyle store for fashion, design and art.
Thanks to long-standing direct relationships with designers, manufacturers and official retailers worldwide, YOOX offers a never-ending selection of products, including:
- An edited range of hard-to-find clothing and accessories from the world’s most prestigious designers
- Exclusive capsule collections
- Eco-friendly fashion
- A unique assortment of home design objects
- Original books
- A curated selection of compelling and collectable artworks chosen by international curators and critics from the world’s leading galleries and institutions
Shopping on YOOX is all about discovery – an eclectic and playful journey beyond fashion’s strict seasonal rules – allowing men and women to express their individuality through timeless and creative style.
“I mix old and new”
Franca Sozzani, Editor-in-chief of Vogue Italia, from The Daily Telegraph
“I only wear last season’s clothes…If you like fashion, you wear it”
Karl Lagerfeld, from Lagerfeld Confidential
“Fashion has increasingly become a matter of connoisseurship – the ability to recognize the best pieces, to track them down, to integrate them into a personal style and to wear them in a way that is timeless”
Holly Brubach, Fashion Critic and Author, from A Dedicated Follower of Fashion
“Style doesn’t have season. Nothing is démodé when it’s a great piece”
Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele, Fashion Director/Fashion Editor at Large 1985–1995, Vogue, from In Vogue: The Editor’s Eye
“My favorite online shop is yoox.com. I find it more fascinating buying out of season. I’m definitely an advocate of ‘buy now and wear later’.”
Tommy Ton, street style photographer, from style.com
“I buy a lot on yoox.com. I love to discover new designers.”
Leandra Medine, international top blogger of Man Repeller, from S Moda (El País)
YOOX is part of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP, which has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China, Hong Kong ensuring an exceptional level of customer service:
- Delivery is rapid and reliable to more than 100 countries around the world
- Returns are fast and easy and customer care is best-in-class.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YNAP.