In YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP there is zero tolerance of bribery and corruption in any part of the Company’s business
As a global Internet retailing partner for leading fashion & design brands, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is committed to safeguarding its reputation as an ethically responsible and transparent company.
To achieve this goal, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP launched YNAPCOMPLY, a Group Anti Corruption Compliance Program which forms part of company’s values by creating a foundation for business performance, providing clear guidance to employees and serving as a roadmap to improve the management of risks.
The Group Anti Corruption Compliance Program
YNAPCOMPLY is the result of the assessment of the Company’s areas exposed to the risk of corruption together with the definition of a series of principles, controls and rules that we in YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP decided to adopt and respect in our daily work.
- YNAPCOMPLY – In conducting business with third parties
- YNAPCOMPLY – In prohibiting facilitation payments
- YNAPCOMPLY – In managing the interacrions with Public Officials and Bodies
- YNAPCOMPLY – In gifts, hospitality and entertainment
- YNAPCOMPLY – In sponsorships and charitable contributions
- YNAPCOMPLY – In human resources management and administration
- YNAPCOMPLY – In respecting proprietary information
This Program applies to the entire YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and to all dealings and transactions in all countries where YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP operates.