At YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP, we know that effective governance is fundamental to successfully delivering our sustainability and inclusion targets. Transparency, collaboration and independent advice are all crucial to achieving our ambitions and to advancing positive change through our Group strategy, Infinity. Therefore, we are committing to consult a range of stakeholders and advisors with diverse perspectives and expertise, from our Executive Committee to our customers, in the delivery of our Infinity commitments by 2030:
- YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP’s Executive Committee steers the delivery of Infinity, through quarterly updates, supported by the Sustainability Committee of our parent Group, Richemont
- Our Sustainability and Inclusion team works closely with stakeholders across YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP on a day-to-day basis to support, facilitate and monitor the implementation of the Infinity strategy and programme, serving as internal sustainability advisors to our teams across the Group
- We are in the process of appointing an Advisory Board to provide external and objective views that challenge us and help us devise new solutions to reach our commitments and meet our targets
- Our customers will feed back on our activity and provide insights on how they prioritise sustainability, through survey panels, to ensure our work can stay always stay relevant to them
- Dedicated employee groups and councils will deepen internal visibility on the sustainable and inclusion issues most relevant for colleagues within our business
Collaboration and knowledge sharing with our brand partners will extend our governance beyond our own operations, enabling us to collaborate, share best practice, and advance greater change across the industry.
Our Infinity targets that run until 2030 are publicly available. We will share our progress formally on a yearly basis as well as keeping customers, partners and industry regularly updated through content, update and stories. We will highlight key achievements and map out carbon emission reductions in Richemont’s annual corporate social responsibility report.